Head Legal @ To-Increase
Our client To-Increase is a fast growing global software ocmpany and over the last 15 years evolved into a leading developer of SaaS business application software based on Microsoft ERP solutions. A highly scalable business model utilizing a global distribution channel to drive organic growth. It serves a global (45+ countries) and diversified (2.2k+) customer base, primarily through a network of 250+ channel partners. As an Inner Circle Partner (top 1%) for 14 years in a row, To-Increase is widely recognized as a top 5 global independent software vendor (ISV) in the Microsoft ecosystem. In 2021 To Increase was acquired by Rivean Capital, a leading European private equity investor. This enables TI to reach its ambitious international growth plans.
To support the company in their strong international growth ambition we are looking for an entrepreneurial Commercial Legal Counsel in Amstelveen.
The Position Head Legal @ To-IncreaseThis role is a great opportunity if you want to work at a fast growing, PE driven international techsavvy company. As a sole Legal Counsel you will work on a variety of commercial matters with focus on deal support, monitoring and supervision of adherence to internal and external compliance standards and ensuring that the company complies with all external regulations. You will play an active role in drafting, advising and negotiating on various commercial software and consultancy contracts ensuring that TI’s legal interests are protected in the best possible manner. You are able to reduce legal risks and keep the business compliant but commercially in pace. You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines within the group (a.o. Sales, Finance) and coordinate as well all legal efforts in conjunction with two new legal entities in the US and in India. The legal counsel collaborates with external local legal support in these jurisdictions but acts as a coordinating and clearing instance and helps to secure future growth.
You have the ability and consciousness to position the legal department pro-actively by acting as a business partner providing legal support to your stakeholders and creating your own footprint in the organization. You will be a trusted advisor for the internationally operating business and act as a trusted advisor to the Management Team. You will report directly to the CFO.
Skills and experience Head Legal @ To-Increase
- A qualified lawyer (Dutch Law) with 8+ years of relevant working experience as an in-house legal counsel in an international company or lawyer at a law firm with inhouse experience;
- Experience in a fast growing environment, preferably IT / Software is a strong asset;
- Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial and IT law, GDPR, Financing, M&A.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and drive for results;
- Focus on collaboration, strong and assertive communicator;
- Business- and solution minded with a hands-on, pro-active, structured approach and a passion for delivering results;
- Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing.
Style: you like to work in a team, but also work under own initiative with minimal supervision. A willingness to learn as the role develops. Strong flexibility and responsiveness to the business needs.
Why work for To-Increase
- Great Company Culture. An informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. A lot of flexibility to organize your work days.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.