Commercial Legal Counsel 8+ To-Increase
We want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions
Our client To-Increase is a fast growing global software company and over the last 15 years evolved into a leading developer of SaaS business application software based on Microsoft ERP solutions. A highly scalable business model utilizing a global distribution channel to drive organic growth. It serves a global (45+ countries) and diversified (2.2k+) customer base, primarily through a network of 250+ channel partners. In 2021 To Increase was acquired by Rivean Capital, a leading European private equity firm. This enables TI to reach its ambitious international growth plans.
To support the company in their strong international growth ambition we are looking for an entrepreneurial Commercial Legal Counsel in Amstelveen.
Job description Commercial Legal Counsel 8+ To-Increase
This role is a great opportunity if you want to work at a fast growing, PE driven international techsavvy company. As a sole Legal Counsel you will work on a variety of commercial legal matters with focus on deal support, monitoring and supervision of adherence to internal and external compliance standards and ensuring that the company complies with all external regulations. You will play an active role in drafting, advising and negotiating on various commercial software and consultancy contracts ensuring that TI’s legal interests are protected in the best possible manner. You are able to reduce legal risks and keep the business compliant but commercially in pace. You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines within the group (a.o. Sales, Services, Finance) and coordinate as well all legal matters in conjunction with two new legal entities in the US and in India. The legal counsel collaborates with external local legal support in these jurisdictions but acts as a coordinating and clearing instance and helps to secure future growth. You will work closely together and report to the CFO.
Harald Werner, CFO To-Increase:
'I am looking for a legal professional who covers our legal matters in a fast growing SaaS company, who helps to create an environment where the Legal Counsel and its Business peers act as a winning Team and takes advantage of the fact that the role is a single role which means fast decision processes, quick alignments, direct feedback loops in an agile environment'.
Profile Commercial Legal Counsel 8+ To-Increase
- A qualified lawyer (Dutch Law) with 8+ years of relevant working experience as an in-house legal counsel in an international company or lawyer at a law firm with inhouse experience;
- Experience in a fast growing environment, preferably IT / Software is a strong asset;
- Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial and IT law, GDPR, Financing, M&A.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and drive for results;
- Focus on collaboration, strong and assertive communicator;
- Business- and solution minded with a hands-on, pro-active, structured approach and a passion for delivering results;
- Highly proficient in both Dutch & English, speaking & writing.
Style: you like to work in a team, but also work under own initiative with minimal supervision. A willingness to learn as the role develops. Strong flexibility and responsiveness to the business needs.
Why work for To-Increase
- Great Company Culture. An informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. A lot of flexibility to organize your work days.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.
InteresseDo you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send your CV and we will get in touch with you.
For more information about this role or our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.