Legal Counsel/ Legal Contractmanager Enerpac
This position is filled. Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and would you like to be contacted next time for similar positions? Send us your CV and we will contact you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.
Enerpac is a global market leader in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. They manufacture products, from the smallest hydraulic cylinder to complete computer-operated lifting and positioning systems. Enerpac products are available worldwide through a network of 1,400 distributor partners. With 28 facilities in 22 countries, they are capable of providing the technical support and the hydraulic expertise needed to support the servicing of standard products, design custom products for unique applications and develop solutions to move some of the largest structures on earth.
Enerpac is wholly owned by Actuant Corporation. Actuant Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU.
Job description Legal Counsel/ Legal Contractmanager Enerpac
In this new legal position you will play the lead role when it comes to providing advice, proactive guidance and support on commercial, contractual and legal issues. You will have preferably a mix of relevant sector experience, a deep understanding of the commercial function, and legal skills. This will enable you to not only recognize the key issues in a contract, but also to give a balanced view of the risks against the reward.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the commercial teams in negotiating, reviewing, and drafting contracts (includes NDA's, amendments, statements of work, etc.) with low to medium complexity and risk, with moderate supervision.
- Driving use of the company’s contracting templates (with customers and suppliers) and, where possible, negotiating minimal deviations from the terms and conditions set forth in the company’s contracting templates.
- When negotiating contracts which are based on either the supplier or the customer’s standard form of contract, driving incorporation of the company’s key terms and conditions (e.g. warranty, damages caps, indemnities, etc.) into such contracts.
- Support and guide the commercial and project management teams in the region by providing legal, contractual and commercial support to ensure minimise costs and maximise value. Interfacing with company personnel to ensure contract negotiation objectives are aligned with the key stakeholder’s expectations, and providing project status and analysis throughout the negotiation and contract development phases.
- Actively participating in the development of risk/benefit analysis with procurement personnel, legal department personnel, and business unit personnel on contracting activities. Intervene in, analyse, manage and resolve business conflicts to minimise disputes with clients /sub-contractors.
- Managing multiple simultaneous contracting activities, archiving and managing assigned contracts in the company’s contract repository.
- Summarizing key contract provisions and producing periodic reports on negotiations and contracts.
- Ensuring risk assessment information is current and complete for all assigned contracts.
Qualifications Legal Counsel/ Legal Contractmanager Enerpac
You have a law degree with between 3-5 years of contract management/commercial legal counsel experience. It would be an extra asset if you have previous experience in contract management. Good understanding of contracting, principles and practices. Excellent communication skills in English, you are able to work across different cultures. Able to balance risks and provide clear and timely advice. Prepared to travel globally on occasions.
OfferA challenging role in an entrepreneurial and ambitious environment. Because you are the first Legal Contractmanager in The Netherlands you will have a broad range of opportunities and a chance to really make a difference at Enerpac.
InteresseThis position is filled. Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and would you like to be contacted next time for similar positions? Send us your CV and we will contact you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.
LocatieEde / Hengelo