Legal Counsel at MolGen
Are you ready for a new challenge as a (senior) corporate lawyer? MolGen is a fantastic, fast-growing company where talent is given the space to realize great ambitions. MolGen is currently in the transition from a start-up to a scale-up, including an international rollout.
Are you ready to seize the opportunities for you as a lawyer to further optimize and professionalize the company?
Jobdescription Legal Counsel at MolGen
As a lawyer at MolGen you help with the development of scalable legal processes. You take care of the protection and commercialization of the intellectual property that MolGen owns and develops. You work together with purchasing and sales and you write, negotiate and conclude contracts with business partners and customers. You help to fill and improve the template library, take care of regulatory compliance and much more.
What can you expect when you join MolGen?
- A position with impact within a very diverse and dynamic international organization that is growing at lightning speed and bringing disruptive improvements for laboratories worldwide.
- Room for the full range of legal support and specialization in, for example, medical diagnostic regulations.
- Lots of freedom and just a little more responsibility than feels comfortable, so that you continue to develop.
Your new colleague and also your manager is a broadly oriented legal business partner, and he is ready to help you grow within your position. He coaches and challenges you to become even better at your profession. Together you provide legal support for general management, the commercial, production, automation, biotech, and medical diagnostic teams of the MolGen Group.
What does MolGen mean to you as an employer? Within MolGen you will work in an enthusiastic, driven and cordial team. Together you go for the best result!. The organization has an informal working atmosphere, has a flat organizational structure with short lines of communication. We work hard but keep things light and fun and we respect that we all have a life next to work.
Required Legal Counsel at MolGen
MolGen is an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing organization. An organization that is constantly developing. The head office is located in a beautiful new building in Veenendaal (Utrecht), but there are also offices in Hillegom, San Diego and London.
What do you bring to the table as legal counsel?
- You are a law graduate (Masters) and you have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as an attorney / corporate lawyer.
- Of course you are well versed in English commercial contracts (both purchasing and sales) and you know how to act as a legally strong business enabler.
- You have experience with or interest in Biotechnology, medical technology, robotics and you want to develop yourself and the organization you work for.
- You are sharp, have an eye for detail, but you do not get lost in details, you have creative thinking skills and you dare to ask critical questions so that you can formulate the most efficient legal solution.
- You take ownership where possible, you are social and communicative and you feel at home in a dynamic open environment in which people help each other. Eager to learn, curious by nature, and above all you want to make a difference.
- You are able to alternate between intellectual work and more administrative tasks that are also necessary for the success of the company.
It would be great if you have experience in corporate law, (NL) employment law, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, life sciences, contract management or health tech related regulatory affairs.
What can MolGen offer to you?
A good salary depending on your experience, with room for growth and the opportunity to develop yourself in practice and with the help of training within the applicable field. Be involved in a scale up that is well on its way to making a valuable impact on the world!