General Counsel Parkmobile
Since 2000 Parkmobile specialises in electronic and digital parking solutions. Parkmobile is the only supplier to offer totally integrated solutions for management of all parking related issues. They supply fully integrated, comprehensive parking management solutions, from activating parking via a mobile phone, to the supply of electronic parking permits and detailed, real time collated management reports to help you better manage your parking services. They belong to the world’s most important players in the field of electronic and digital parking solutions. Due to the succes and growth of the Parkmobile Group we are searching for a General Counsel.
Job description General Counsel Parkmobile
As a General Counsel you will work on a variety of (international) corporate and commercial matters with an increased focus on supporting the group's expanding activities. You will be engaged in drafting and reviewing of corporate documents and related contracts. In addition, you will play an active role in drafting and negotiating various commercial contracts, providing input from a legal and a business perspective. Drafting and preparing board- and shareholder resolutions as well as preparing agenda and materials for shareholder meetings will also be a part of your activities. Furthermore you will be the primary contact and responsible for the implementation and further roll out of the company's corporate governance and the companies corporate and contract management tool. You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines within the group (a.o. Sales and Finance) and act as a trusted advisor to the board. Selling the legal department pro-actively by acting as a business partner providing legal support to your stakeholders and creating your own publicity. You are familiar with building a legal team from scratch.
Requirements General Counsel Parkmobile
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience as a legal professional gained at a law firm, in combination with relevant (broad) experience as in-house counsel;
- Generalist with knowledge of and experience in commercial and corporate law, corporate governance and ethics roll out, licensing, compliance and M&A;
- IP Strategy and protection, knowledge of software laws and regulations;
- Familiar with HR escalations;
- Entrepreneurial, commercial thinker, ambitious and drive for results;
- Strong personality, committed, accurate, organized, good social skills including great sense of humor and a positive attitude;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English language, in word as well as in writing.
You get the chance to work in an ambitious, professional and growing international entrepreneurial environment in a small team of professionals, close to management and business and involvement in multi-disciplinary projects; Operating in different businesses, and countries.
This position is filled. Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and would you like to be contacted next time for similar positions? Send us your CV and we will contact you. For more information about our services you can contact Natascha Jonkers (06-51459535) or Desiree Mohrmann (06-51463224). Discretion is guaranteed.